Alamco suggest to most of its clients to have an investment mix which consist
of a "Brick and Mortar" investment in Perth Central Business District
Apartments PLUS investment of individual interest in Perth.
Perth Central Business Area is in the process of re-development which sees
the rise of Luxury Apartments within 2-5 km radius from the high rise buildings
of St Georges Terrace Central Business Core area. This is natural choice because
of the high return on investment. Through Alamco you can participate in
exclusive joint ventures in Luxury Apartment building. The joint venture
structure has this benefits are
- owner control where the joint venture has majority voice on the
- tradable positions whereby the investors can sell their position anytime
at any stage in the construction.
- comfort with establish construction partners
- comfort the partnership with the bank
- market demand because of the internal migration of Australians from
Sydney, Melbourne and other Australian States to Perth because of the better
quality of life and better housing and accommodation.
- market demand because of the Business Migration from Asia.
- market demand because of the number of foreign students studying in Perth
Individual Interest Investment
The rationale behind the business migration program of the State of Western
Australia is to encourage the infusion of new business skills in the economy.
Behind every successful business is the skills of the owner. Alamco explores
this skill and find its application on a new Australian environment. As the
first step Alamco registers your Australian company in Australia. From here you
and Alamco carefully evaluate alternative scenarios of investments applying
your individual interest and business skills.
Levels of Risks
Unlike the "Brick and Mortar" investment in the mix, this portion
of the individual interest investment attracts a different level of risk and
also possibilities of extreme success.