- Current Studies: Masters of Business (Electronic Commerce)
- Completed: Grad.Dip.Bus.Computing, BSBA Management, B.Bus.Management
- Jobs: Internet\Intranet development, Strategic Corporate Planner, Business
Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer
- Area of Research: Management: WIS (Web Information Systems), BPR, SAP,
Re-engineering, Virtual Corporation\Organization, Cyber Corporation, Working Virtual,
Virtual Communities, Consortium, Joint Ventures, Agile Network. Technical: ASP extraction
from legacy databases, XML, ePublication, HTML, VB6, TCP/IP Technology.
- Member of Curtin ecnVirtual Community. http://ecnvirtuals.mba.webjump.com.
Developer and Webmaster for this site.
Current Research Paper: EC504 - WIS Methodology and Applications.
WIS means Web Information System. It is the development of the Web Pages into full blown
electronic commerce applications. In a way, it is an enterprise-wide Management
Information System (MIS) using the Internet Communication Infrastructure. Involves
Business to Customer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B), Internet, Intranet, Extranet
Current Project - CMC - Development of an application in WIS.
Starts with inventory of data in an enterprise, normalising the data stores in preparation
as backend-databases for a WIS application. The WIS system also acts as an integrator for
three legacy databases that at present cannot talk to each other. WIS connects by ODO\ODBC
to these databases. The WIS system enable the legacy databases share and synchronize data
held. The WIS also acts as data entry point for the databases.
Completed 30 May 1999 - Database integration and data store
normalisation Statistical and Enrolment application. This database is linked via ODBC to a
legacy database (called CMIS) of students and enrolment.
Completed 15 March 1999 - Publication of a 100MB very large
document in the Intranet using TOC Technology for easy navigation. This is an eBook,
eManual Web Publication. This link takes you to a demonstration of TOC
Completed 1 Jan 1998 - Intranet e-publication of monthly crime
and traffic statistics, in ASP using ADO and ODBC to connect to legacy databases and
developing Website standards.
Completed 1 Sept 1998 - Mahkita Intranet. Developing
strategic corporate plans published is secure Internet. This secure Internet coordinate
stakeholders working in different country locations.
Research Article on Cybercorporation.
Every corporate organisation has to re-engineer towards a cybercorporation model. This
article analise the characteristics of Cybercorporations.
- 1987-1997 - Turnkey Systems Development from idea to production.
- 1980-1985 - Organize joint ventures in power generation and mining projects.
Projects in the Philippines, Peoples Republic of China, U.K., U.S.A., South Korea, Belgium
and Republic of India.
- 1975-1980 - Corporate strategic planner for Philippine mining and exploration
- 1968 -1975 -COBOL programmer, then systems analyst and business analyst, for
Singer Business Machine and ICL
- WebPage: http://www.wantree.com.au/~toquero
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mobile Phone: 041-613-0838 Home Phone: (08) 9248-1504 a/h
- Office Phone: (08) 9427 2409